A great franchise choice for First Responders
Paramedics, EMTs, law enforcement officers and firefighters, your integrity and work ethic mirror our company’s core values. They make you a solid leader and thus an excellent fit for Batteries Plus Bulbs. We invite you to take advantage of our First Responders Incentive Program which provides a unique opportunity for our everyday heroes to become Batteries Plus Bulbs franchise owners.
Why a Batteries + Bulbs franchise would be an easy transition for you
- Passion for Solving Problems & Helping People – Everything we do relates back to the genuine desire to help others. We offer exceptional customer service, expert knowledge, and offer unique solutions to the power, lighting, and repair needs in our communities.
- Strong Community Connections – We value building strong community connections. Our franchise owners develop deep roots within their community through local involvement, building lasting relationships with local business owners, and offering their support to customers.
- Leadership Skills Transitioned to Ownership – Your passion, integrity, decisiveness, and commitment to teamwork will serve you well as a business leader. Your aptitude for leadership will help you inspire your team, earn customer loyalty, and run a successful store.
- You Don’t Need Experience – You don’t need a technical background. We’ll provide you with the tools, training, and resources to help you get started, along with a network of comprehensive support systems to help you succeed.
- $10,000 Discount on Your Initial Franchise fee – As a First Responder, you are eligible to receive $10,000 savings on your initial franchise fee.
My experience working in law enforcement for twenty years taught me to truly listen to what people are searching for or may need to solve their problems. I love talking with customers and helping them find the battery and lighting solutions perfect for them.”
– Mike Marchus, First Responder Franchise Owner
- How much money do I need to open a Batteries Plus Bulbs? – A minimum net worth of $250,000 is required, as well as a good credit rating. The typical initial investment to own your own franchise is $190,144–$367,358.
- How long does it take to open the store? – Every location is different, depending on a variety of factors. However, it typically takes 5–9 months after you sign the franchise agreement.
- Who is eligible for $10,000 discount? – Paramedics, EMTs, Police Officers, Sheriffs, and Firefighters.
- I want to become one of your franchisees – what do I do now? – Start by calling us at 1-800-274-9155 or submitting the form below, and we’ll get back to you soon!